Monday, December 7, 2009

Abyss

I am
I am an abyss
a void that even I do not acknowledge
I have to wonder if its shame
am i so disgusted with who I have become..
I walk around the edge
daring myself to look in
afraid to see just what
I am
the pain that fails to register anymore
I am the smoke I exhale as I let go of emotions I ignore
I am comatose dreaming of waking life
fuck going through the motions
im past that
the motions have ceased
I would say im lost but being found has no meaning
I am
so incredibly fake
I feel? I feel what? What I know will get the least stares..
I am
an empty, efficient automaton
input what you like, ill always have a response
ill always tell you enough to look like I care
ill always lie enough to remain unnoticed
I am
someone I stopped recognizing a long time ago
Fuck a happy ending.


I haven't written in quite a while, and I am well aware just how convoluted that sounds. I needed to get that out though. Til next time..
-Sour

No comments:

Post a Comment